Sunday 9 August 2015

Tombstone (Alpha Playtest)


I am proud to announce the Alpha Playtest of Tombstone! Tombstone: Role-Playing In The Wild West, is a rules-lite system, inspired by a combination of TSR's Boot Hill, and B/X D&D. I have attempted at all times to keep the rules as simple as possible, while providing multiple options for the Judge (Game Master).

You can download a FREE PDF from HERE
You can download a physical copy from HERE

Please note the physical booklet is not a refined product, but is designed for playtesting purposes. Purchase at your own risk. 

The "full" version of Tombstone will (hopefully) be appearing later this year. Besides additional content, it will include all of Erik Wilson's fabulous artwork, as well as +Joe Salvador's beautiful maps.

In the meantime, I really hope you enjoy the Alpha version of Tombstone. My gaming group and I have been putting this game through its paces for close to a year, so I can attest that it's easy to play and very easy to run. 

Have fun!

P.S: If you have any suggestions, feedback, critiques, whatever, great! Please hit me up on G+ or email me at coreyrwalden@gmail.com. The purpose of this initial release is to refine the current rules. Don't be shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment