Tuesday 7 July 2015

Tombstone: Wild West RPG Update

Corey Ryan Walden - Tombstone RPG Erik Wilson Art


Work continues to progress on Tombstone - sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly. I have been editing and amending the alpha rules, and tidying up various inconsistencies. I hope to have a playtest version ready by the year's end (if not sooner). 

Today I received a gorgeous town map of Silverton from +Joe Salvador. Joe has been doing an outstanding job capturing the grittiness and mood I've been attempting to create within Tombstone. His work nicely complements Erik Wilson's commissioned artwork, and at least from a artistic perspective, I can confidently say this game is going to look great!

Here's a preview of Joe's Silverton map. If you have not already, I'd suggest you follow Joe for updates, and head over to his blog to check out his existing work. He is a great game designer in his own right, and has a published module in the new Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea Kickstarter adventures.



Corey Ryan Walden Tombstone RPG - Joe Salvador Cartographer


In a month or so I plan to run some G+ playtests of Tombstone, so if you're interested in that, stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment